- Feasibility Study & Report – It’s an analysis of how successfully a project can be completed, accounting for economic, technological, legal & scheduling factors. The goal of a feasibility study is to understand any potential problems that could occur if the project is pursued.
- Strategies Solutions - To create value and mitigate any challenges for clients on complex real estate development projects through leadership, experience & creativity.
- Outright Sale - Sale of land using the very best of networks & abilities to extract maximum value.
- Joint Venture (JV) & Joint Development - Both landowner & incoming partner enter into an equity partnership and develop the asset together where the revenue and costs are divided into the share of the equity.
- Relationship Management - Our ability to associate with a project across its life cycle, is what differentiates us from all other service providers/counterparts.
- Development Management (DM) - Under the DM model, large realty firms step in as development managers for smaller developers & landowners, in return for a share of the revenue or profit or a management fee.
Not All Assets Or Properties Are Created Alike. Get Practiced Real Estate Assistances in Acquiring Land. Our Ultimate Aim Is To Look For Probability Research And To Understand Any obstructions that Could Take Place While Dealing Into All The Major Land Acquisitions. We therefore offer land solutions related services to some of the marquee developers in the country.